Disapointed... (Engine failure)

Re: Disapointed... (Engine failure)

Postby krokodil » Wed May 23, 2018 7:11 am

Maybe we should push the manufacturers to give up that stupid idea with traction tyres, or at least they should offer us an option with a spare wheel without the tyres.
I have from my friend in H0 few expensive steamers with broken tyres, and what is even worse the stupid idea of the manufacturer to fix the crankpins in wheels with Loctite. Two of those pins broke in into the wheels so we are waiting since 9 month for the expensive replacement wheels. I hope one time he will get it otherwise the model will move into his final destination... all just because of those stupid tyres!!!!
Greetings from Austria
E.T.
krokodil

Re: Disapointed... (Engine failure)

Postby AstroGoat760 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:06 am

krokodil wrote:Maybe we should push the manufacturers to give up that stupid idea with traction tyres, or at least they should offer us an option with a spare wheel without the tyres.
I have from my friend in H0 few expensive steamers with broken tyres, and what is even worse the stupid idea of the manufacturer to fix the crankpins in wheels with Loctite. Two of those pins broke in into the wheels so we are waiting since 9 month for the expensive replacement wheels. I hope one time he will get it otherwise the model will move into his final destination... all just because of those stupid tyres!!!!

I have found that Bullfrog Snot does a better job of holding up compared to traditional traction tyres. That may be an option for your friend.
Course Set, Speed - Maximum Warp, PUNCH IT!
AstroGoat760

Previous

Return to General Discussion