Berliner Bahnen 2-light signals wanted.

Berliner Bahnen 2-light signals wanted.

Postby Traincrazychapple » Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:46 pm

:wave:
Howdy everyone and happy new year. I haven't posted for too long again, though I check in periodically.
I spied a listing on ebay by tools_n_rails for 5 such signals which I really need that came up in the last 24 hours.
Finally after a year and a half this listing gave me the missing information I needed.
I have a very nice layout which was brought back here from East Germany before the wall came down. It's was purchased pre-built I think perhaps commercially available at one time rather than built by a private railroader.
anyway, one signal was missing from it's base and we could not locate or find who what when where about it.
I hope to buy these but if I don't get them, does anyone have a spare I could purchase? These were offered by Berliner Bahnen.
Thanks a bunch.
Dick
:grin: :grin: :grin:
Traincrazychapple

Re: Berliner Bahnen 2-light signals wanted.

Postby BTTB Fan » Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Hi, Dick,
The eBay listing is mine. I got those signals in the TT lot I bought a number of years ago, and they the box says "Sachsenmeister Metallbau. Kurt Muller KG. 9335 Markneukirchen/Sa". I tried to quickly test them before listing, 3 lit up, 2 didn't. It could have been that I did not pish the wires far enough, but it could also be that they need new bulbs.
Alexei
BTTB Fan

Postby Traincrazychapple » Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:49 am

well I knew the seller was one of my TT friends. I hope to win them as I really need one of those units to put this beautiful little layout back to 100% top shape.

Stay warm and have a great week.
Dick
Traincrazychapple

Postby Traincrazychapple » Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:55 pm

Yahooooo!!!! I got them Alexei. This makes my layout complete again as built in East Germany.
I really need to look at this site better and figure out how to post some pictures.
Have a great weekend.
Dick
Traincrazychapple

Postby ConducTTor » Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:47 am

Hey Dick, posting pics is very easy.

When writing a post, look under the white text box for a few tabs. One of them says "Upload attachment". You can upload your picture and click "add the file". You can do this for multiple times. Then, place your cursor in the textbox where you want a pic to go and click "place inline".

That's it!
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby BTTB Fan » Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:56 pm

Traincrazychapple wrote:Yahooooo!!!! I got them Alexei. This makes my layout complete again as built in East Germany.
I really need to look at this site better and figure out how to post some pictures.
Have a great weekend.
Dick

I am happy that they go to you, Dick, and looking forward to the pictures!
Alexei
BTTB Fan

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade