Bedford and Eastport

Bedford and Eastport

Postby Islanderh93 » Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Attention anyone who has ever wanted a TT scale railroad of their own:

As stated in another thread, the B&E is up for grabs and needs to be relocated as Ed is moving out. I need a response by the end of this week; does anyone want a part or the entire Bedford and Eastport layout?

If there are no takers for the table itself, it will be abandoned in place, and its fate will be left to the future owners of the house, who currently have no interest in railroading, especially in the craftsmen scale.

All previous takers for rolling stock, locomotives and parts will be respected, and delt with shortly, as long as I don't recieve any suprise work orders. Currently, the 2-8-2 is in a display case at Ed's new home, but I will ask. All other rolling stocks are available. There are also kits for about a dozen freight cars, several cast metal structures, and about 6 passenger cars. Inventory shall be taken, and we will figure out whether to sell via Evilbay or by some other means.

I'm getting serious this time; things have got to go, because the house will be occupied in two weeks.

Hgb1of4@aol.com
Check out the Bedford and Eastport on Youtube at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G-6Mnwigmk

PS: My Eagle Project has been completed, and I now only need to fill out paper work to achieve scouting's highest rank.
Islanderh93

Re: Bedford and Eastport

Postby Arseny » Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:20 am

I wish you good luck to sell the whole layout, but if you can't - I want to buy a big steam locomotive - 2-8-2 heavy Mikado, or maybe 4-6-2 Pacific.
Maybe some passengers and/or freight cars too, but the inventory list is needed.

And our best wishes and happy New Year to Ed! Tell him the TT is still alive! :wave:
Arseny

Postby Tom Dempsey » Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:51 am

How much for the Consolidation? Congrats on the Eagle project, you'll be joining an elite crowd.
Tom Dempsey

Postby Murad » Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Hello!
I am from Russia. And I'm very interested in buying some H.P. Products models.
Do you have any unsold items left? I'm ready to pay for the models and for the shipment.
Please, let me know if you still have this models.
With the best wishes,
Russian TT-scale fan, Murad
WTB any of the HP Products locomotive parts
Murad

Postby Islanderh93 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Mr. Dempsey and Murad,

There is a 2-8-0 consolidation, NOT of the B&E, which is on ebay here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/H-P-Products-TT-Gau ... 27b7d52970 and ends in 4 days and 23 hours from this posting.

I hope that helps you. I have gotten nothing done with Ed, just scrapping off homework from the pile
Islanderh93

Postby Murad » Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:44 am

Hello, Islanderh93!
I've sent PM to you.
WTB any of the HP Products locomotive parts
Murad

Postby Islanderh93 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:23 pm

Attention everyone,

I am proud to say that Ed would like to try again at building a tt scale railroad, so he is keeping all equipment for the time being, until he gets settled down into his new home. This means that for the time being, none of the rolling stock or locomotives are for sale, unless Ed decides to opt out of tt scale.

ON the other hand, the layout itself is avaialable for sale, as the house above it has been sold. The railroad must be on its way out by the end of the week, or else it is at the mercy of the new owner. She is interested in the layout as a discussion piece, but I doubt she would use it to its potential.

If anyone would like the layout, part or whole, please contact me so we can arrange moving it.

Sorry for any inconveinece, but remember, I can't sell what's not mine!
Islanderh93

Postby Arseny » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:31 pm

Best wishes to Ed!

It would be interesting to see his new layout.
Arseny

Return to Buy, Sell, Trade