Beckmann DR BR 75.5 item #1010600

Re: Beckmann DR BR 75.5 item #1010600

Postby LVG1 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 pm

Series 01 and 015 are related to each other, at least. :problem:
Series 755 and 7512 have the same wheel arrangement and were used for the same purpose. That's why they have the same series numbers. (In Poland their designations are different—OKl101 and OKl27, respectively.) But that's all they have in common. :eh:
They are from different eras. They are of different design. They are from different manufacturers. They have different performance characteristics. Their majority ran in different regions. None of them is a modified version nor a further development of the other one. None of them can be kitbashed from the other one's model.
If you would post a photo of GE's Genesis when EMD's FP9 is spoken about, it would fit better. :doh:

They are completely different locomotives. :!:
This thread is about one of them. So the other one is off topic and should be referred to in another thread because it could confuse other readers otherwise. As far as I know there is not (yet?) even a TT model of OKl27. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) So it's actually even off topic for the whole forum (except for the "Off-Topic" thread).
So I can't reconstruct your train of thought leading you to the opinion that a photo of OKl27 was properly placed here. :?:
"Let's eat, grandpa."
Punctuation marks save lives!
LVG1

Postby Christtking » Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:18 pm

To LVG1: I apologise. I did not mean to confuse anyone. I am removing the photo and my postings.
Christtking

Postby LVG1 » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:40 am

Sorry!
I didn't want to attack you. I simply wanted to express that I don't understand you.

By the way:
If you remove posts, you'll make the following posts impossible to understand for other readers.
"Let's eat, grandpa."
Punctuation marks save lives!
LVG1

Postby Christtking » Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 pm

To LVG1: Don't worry about it! No harm done! Like you wrote previously, this link was intended for BR 75.5. You are completely right!, that's why I've removed my postings. I thought that would be the right thing to do. I hope I did not cause any confusion to other readers. I have to improve my searching before posting anything.
Christtking

Previous

Return to Beckmann TT Scale Models