Postby ConducTTor » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:43 am

Right on. Thanks Chris!
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Re: 50' Railbox

Postby railtwister » Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:47 pm

shoofly wrote:I'm having to adjust the art a bit for the slightl smaller size. Hoping we will have RBOX and ABOX decals for TT and even Z scale here by the end of next month.

Chris

I'd like to get a sheet if it's not too late, what's the projected cost going to be?

Bill in FtL
railtwister

Postby Taxari » Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:26 am

Some photo etched details for the kit: http://lok-n-roll.de/
Taxari

Postby j p » Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:15 am

Taxari wrote:Some photo etched details for the kit: http://lok-n-roll.de/

The e-shop supports only adresses in Germany.
Therefore I have sent my order by e-mail to Mike instead.
j p

Postby railtwister » Mon Mar 24, 2014 10:31 am

shoofly wrote:I'm having to adjust the art a bit for the slightl smaller size. Hoping we will have RBOX and ABOX decals for TT and even Z scale here by the end of next month.

Chris

Since I never heard back from my inquiry about the Railbox decals on January 18, am I correct in assuming that either the project fell through, or all the copies were sold before I inquired?

Bill in FtL
railtwister

Postby scaro » Tue Mar 25, 2014 4:37 am

Oh dear. And it's not like you could use an HO or N decal for this one either.
scaro

Postby ConducTTor » Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:46 pm

I think it would be massively helpful for both LnR and us if they posted on this site. Something like: "we are now offering X. It costs $xyz and you can order it by ......blah blah blah...".

I would be happy to work with them if needed to make this happen.
What people think: "liberals/conservatives are ruining my country"
What the powerful know: divide and conquer
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby ctxmf74 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 2:21 am

"I think it would be massively helpful for both LnR and us if they posted on this site. Something like: "we are now offering X. It costs $xyz and you can order it by ......blah blah blah..."."

Maybe they just can't make enough stuff to need to advertise it? If they had stuff to sell it's easy to set up an ebay storefront and get instant worldwide exposure......DaveB
ctxmf74

Postby scaro » Thu Mar 27, 2014 3:19 am

we're talking about someone or his wife, sending alex an email, that's all. let's try to talk about what is rather than just jump over reality so we can talk about a fantasy?

the etches he has done are nice. if anyone is modelling an undecorated RR they are going to be useful. but railboxes had paint and letters on them. noticeably so.
scaro

Postby j p » Thu Mar 27, 2014 6:08 am

ctxmf74 wrote:"I think it would be massively helpful for both LnR and us if they posted on this site. Something like: "we are now offering X. It costs $xyz and you can order it by ......blah blah blah..."."

Maybe they just can't make enough stuff to need to advertise it? If they had stuff to sell it's easy to set up an ebay storefront and get instant worldwide exposure......DaveB

Message from Sylvie:
As for the order system in our shop...we are aware it doesn´t work for foreign customers and we don´t like it either. We are on the lookout for a better solution but couln´d find anything yet, since the german business regulations for international shipping are... well, let´s say complicated and involve lots of work. We do not have a problem with shipping internationally, however, foreign customers will just have to contact us directly for now.
Thanks again, have a good day!
Sylvie for Lok-n-Roll
j p

PreviousNext

Return to Prototypes / Models