TT Empire

TT Empire

Postby ConducTTor » Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:08 pm

On behalf of Mike Braunstein - TT Empire Editor:

TT Empire Is Getting Back On Track.

From now until the end of the year you can receive the 2009 issues of the TT Empire----FREE in .pdf format right in your very own Email inbox. All you have to do is go to our site, download the Word or Adobe version of our application, fill it in and Email it back to the Editor. Be sure to state in your Email "Trial Subscription". No money involved. Open to Email delivery only. We are hoping you will like our little newsletter and will want to subscribe. CURRENT SUBSCRIBERS need not worry....your subscription is being extended so you get the TT Empire deal also. Our website: http://www.grampas-trains.com/ttempire.html Your information will only be gathered and used solely by me-the Editor for publication use. We do not send out a list of subscribers to anyone. What are you waiting for? You will get the Jan/Feb/Mar issue immediately. The next 3 issues will follow shortly.

Want To See Your Name In Print?

You can write an article for the TT Empire. You can send pictures too. You do not have to be a TT Empire subscriber to do so. In return you will get a copy of the issue that your article appears. We know you will like seeing and hearing what TTer's around the world are doing and that you will subscribe. Email the editor-that's me with the Email button at: http://www.grampas-trains.com/ttempire.html for more information. If you need help, we can supply that too. What are you waiting for? Incidently, articles in the TT Empire qualify toward the Author Achievement Certificate in the NMRA. Get out of that easy chair and write, write, write. We also do reviews of TT items from manufacturers - large or small. Contact me for details. The Empire purchases all items for review.

Thanks,

Mikee B.
I've heard of many great leaders. I've yet to hear of a single great committee.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Re: TT Empire

Postby AngrySailor302 » Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Sounds very good. It looks like the step-by-step approach to TT scale is starting to show.

"TT Scale contains no cholesterol, saturated fat or preservatives." :lol:
All Hail the Almighty Zeke!
AngrySailor302

Postby ConducTTor » Thu Nov 12, 2009 11:02 pm

AngrySailor302 wrote:It looks like the step-by-step approach to TT scale is starting to show.

Rome wasn't built in a day.....
I've heard of many great leaders. I've yet to hear of a single great committee.
ConducTTor
Site Admin

Postby AngrySailor302 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:56 pm

ConducTTor wrote:
Rome wasn't built in a day.....

But lets just hope that nobody buys a fiddle and some lighter fluid. :lol:
All Hail the Almighty Zeke!
AngrySailor302

Return to General Discussion